Sep 26, 2008

Gosh..

Super Duper Tired. Well, it's a brand new day ahead though it can really be a "pressure-stressful-week".. Coz it's my study week b4 sitting for my trial exam. But anyway, i have not been catching enuf sleep recently. Though knowing the aftermath of having late nites, I left choice less. Packed schedule and inundated assignments/tests/quizzes/presentations during my last few weeks of my last semester in my College really gt me drained n drowned. Huh.. I could barely able to heave a sigh of relief at the moment yet nor being able to take a respite from everything. I am just being too too too too BUSY!!

Though it's Saturday morning, i could only manage to accumulate 5 hours of sleep and got to push my still-exhausted body to sort things out. What a contrast that my dear roomie is still half-dead in bed(though he slept very late as well).. His two alarm clocks cum PC alarm juz blasted off bt could never wake the dead fish up. Oops...

Anyway, gt to start my day with something meaningful.

No comments: