Nov 14, 2008

The Road Not Taken

Recently i have been in a state of topsy-turvy. Since Obama won the key to White House, I got my business to care for.

What agitated me is not my SAM public exam, though the outcome of the result during the Christmas Eve will determine my future but the University to opt for. So far my papers are good, except one. Not much worries over the exam.

Picking my 1st choice from a list of 6 universities is time-consuming, brain-straining and frustrating. Every university has its own pros and cons, strength and outstanding aspects and there are just too many things to consider. From quality to reputation and from cost to environment. Distance does matter while location is paramount. Don't you expect me to go to the outback and remote area to study. That will really drive me crazy.

Sydney sounds mouth-watering. A big and advanced city. But with astronomical living expenses. UNSW - U Need to be Super Wealthy! Compromise the distance, cost or quality?

QUT? Quality or Quantity U Think?

RMIT? Royal to MelbourneU but if your application to get into MelbourneU Is Terminated, RMIT welcome you.

Arghhh.... You gotta have Faith. God will show the way.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

(: Yes..you are always in God's plans. No matter which uni you choose, pray that God'll give you a peace of mind. and remember, as human as we are..we may make the wrong choices according to our finite wisdom..but we can never mess things up for God. He'll guide you by opening the right doors and closing the wrong doors. tomorrow's decision-day! whatever choice you'll make, I'm supporting ya! He will too! (: