Apr 13, 2009

Shadowfeet's Return

My blog deserves an update. Tracking back, time flew! It has been almost a month since I last blogged. Uni life has been busy and packed. I spent most of my time waiting and chasing after buses. It's absolutely not my cup of tea and I believe those who are rational will agree with me. I got wet in the relentless rain lately. I am going to do it for another 46 months. Hoping so much to get a car but thinking of the parking fees really kill my dream off.

Currently I am having my deserved Easter Holidays cum mid semester break. Aside from attending services, I forced myself to relax and take a respite from basically just everything, but assignments are piling up. Moreover, bunch of books are waiting for their owner to flip and feed.

I love the churches. I love my life group. I love CCM. I love Sherwood Methodist Tertiary Youth Fellowship. I love to shop for grocery, because I know I have to love it without reason, for I will be doing my own cooking and taking care of a house not of my property for the coming days. I love comparing prices. I love hunting for cheap yet quality stuff.

I was worn out. I just came back from the world renowned tourism spot - Gold Coast. The crying sky messed up our day. I had great fellowship with the church youths, some "adults". One thing I get to realize and understand is to appreciate every single one, despite of his or her personality and attitude, because we are all unique and special! Nobody is perfect. Nobody will be like me and you. We get to know a person through conversation. We will get to see more through his or her action. Learn to observe. Learn to comprehend. Learn to forgive. Learn to tolerate. Learn to love. Lets build up each other and be a channel of blessings to the people around us. Lets learn from one another. Lets be more like Jesus, take off our own selves and carry the cross. Our lives are our testimonies. Lets be the light and salt of the world, be salty and shiny.

No comments: