Jan 13, 2009

A Bi

His first impression to me was a man of few words, quiet and shy. That was 7 years back when we were still in primary school. We were in the same class since primary 6. That’s the furthest I could remember. Nothing much took place and nothing much I could remember. We were just merely classmates. The only thing I could remember was that both of us were prefect, in-charge of toilet. Hey, don’t look down on janitor like us, we still contribute. All the students should be thankful for the fragrant harpic smell and cleanliness of the lavatory ok!

Moving on, we were in the same class from secondary one until secondary three. I could say that this three years really weighed a lot where the fundamental of our relationship was built, brick by brick and getting stronger and stronger as time went on. We sat next to each other for these three years. We even shared the same position in class for one or two times and our performance were on the same par. During standard three, I could still vividly remember he brought this particular Yeos packet drinks to school every day. To be proud and greedy, I kindly helped him to get rid with all the drinks so that his school bag would be slightly lighter, for his own good. He was indeed a strange monster at that time as he always brought cold or iced mineral water to school, no matter how cold the weather was. Apart from being classmates, we were teammates on field as both of us have great interest in football. Tuesday had been the most anticipative day of a week as we had our physical class. Days before every Tuesday we already came out with our teams, strategy, position and all sorts of changes and management.

Undeniably, despite being close friend, we encountered misunderstanding as well. I could still remember once when this undisclosed friend stabbed and accused me of saying bad things regarding A Bi, that Bi was a lousy player. Recalling back, though I can’t deny the fact at this moment (hahaha, sorry ah, I am jux too good, weiha), I didn’t say anything bad about A Bi, seriously and I dare not. So on that particular afternoon during school, A Bi was extremely quiet, moody and cold towards me. It was totally insane. Could you imagine a numb sitting next to you? Anyway in the end A Bi turned to me and demanded an explanation from me. Out of the blue I was stunned as being totally confused. The only reply was, “Ginger, you trust me or him? Do you think I will say something like that?” So we lived happily ever after that incident. Lol. Frankly speaking, I didn’t know what Gay means at that time.

Form 4 and form 5 we were forced to separate. I don’t understand the system of distributing and allocating students, perhaps according to height? Lol. But if it was so, so weird that Candy and Aron were in the same class as me. Though being in different class, we still visited each other (with intentions and meeting up other friends as well) especially during recess time. It sounds pretty pretty gay. After form 5, Bi headed for Concord College, a distinguished college in UK under FAMA Scholarship without any prerequisite and interview. No money no talk. On the other hand, I furthered my studies in KL under Public Transport Department (JPA). So our future lies ahead, of our choice and the choice is in our hand. Two roads diverged, two roads to travel, two roads with different promises.

One thing I like about A Bi is his patience towards everything, so far as I know. Perhaps he learnt it from his driver, who has been serving the family since 50 BC, still going strong. No matter how hard one tickles, pinches, or in malay we say “kacau him”, he used to be very patient, and always is. So, 1st criteria of a future husband that A Bi possesses, patience. Next, he is humble. He was born with a diamond spoon in his mouth but he remains humble. If one doesn’t know his background, you will think that he is just another person. You are totally wrong! If I were his lorry driver, the 1st thing I do is to resign. The reason is because I will be pissed off dumping overbalanced dollar notes into rejang river. Lolz. Juz kidding. Anyway, Bi doesn’t like to show off, unlike most rich little brats. Good on you Bi. Apart from that, A Bi is a stalwart follower of Christ. He is a man after God. A man of faith, trust and obedience. A man seeking for his way, truth and light. I would say a man with a heart after God, we can’t expect more. Gals please take note. Last but not least, I found this pretty interesting but thumbs up for Bi. Everyone should learn from him. He never buys pirated goods, either CDs, VCDs, and DVDs to name a few. I still remember what he told me before, “Hoe, supporting and buying pirated goods is a sin. Why? Because pirated goods are against the law. Going against the law means wrongfulness. So you are committing a sin right?” Superb explanation. Since then, I never get my hands on pirated goods, especially CDs and VCDs.

I have been telling my friends that A Bi is the most perfect man I ever met, even until now. Although there are still rooms to improve, A Bi has always been my benchmark. I have learnt and seen a lot from him and he has reminded me a lot of petty little things that I might neglect easily in my life. I am not trying to say that Bi is perfect, because there is nobody who is perfect in this world but God, not to flatter him or to praise him but what I want to convey to my readers is that – Bi is a friend in need and a friend indeed, amazing and loving child of God. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that Bi is tall, handsome and beautiful. He is as graceful as a swan, hardworking (not in all things), outgoing and optimistic. He talks very softly, sometimes I feel that he is shy. Shy bi. Hey, be a man leh. Oh ya, another good thing of Bi is that - “No Foul Language!” Heeheee… Shhh… Don’t say I say de ah, he is bit lazy la, sleeps a lot, and not very punctual de, always the last one reaching class… He eats a lot le, thinks a lot, plays a lot, and a stalker. Every time his Msn appears offline. Anyway, I am also good at that. Hai… Gong xie no leh…

Gals out there, this guy handsome rite? Look at me u will know la.

2 comments:

Bentuckee said...

I got to agree with u man. =)

Shadowfeet said...

haha.. sure.. Thumbs up for him!