Mar 3, 2011

Back to Sunshine State

I determined to update my blog weekly but well, plan does fail.
I've been back to Brissy for about two weeks now and it took me 10 days to fully unpack my baggage. All I could say, I was worn out - busy in an out days and night! Yet it was fun, exciting, meaningful, and purposeful.

Here goes my journey. Upon checking out from the airport, I made my way to Surfers Paradise to attend one inspiring man's bucks party. For certain that their love story is touching. Joseph, hope you enjoyed your bucks party while you are still single then. Running on from that, I had a meeting on Sunday morning, attended church service, and booomm, came the busiest two weeks in a semester - O-Week and Market Day.

Was under the merciless scorching sun for 7 days, wooing people to join CCM, brief and grab them to join CCM Day Trip O.M.G - Oh My Goldcoast on the 20th March. Rejections did come our way, but that never dampened our spirit of catching the 3 passions to enlarge His Kingdom. Win QUT for Jesus!

It's not just about the quantity or number of people that signing up, though we exceeded our faith goal of 280 members for this semester, we would like to see more joining our weekly Lifegroup, to share life and to do life together. Gospel is the answer. Ensuing on after market days will be relentless calls and messages that consume dollars and dollars, all worth it to invite our new members to our events lifegroups and church. Their turn-ups just made your day! Rejoice! Joy! Gratitude!

Apart from that, we offer our manliness, physical strength and resources to those who are in need. Sometimes the feeling is quite amusing and weird at the same time. Reason is that we helped someone we met less that a day, to find accommodation, inspect house, drove them to sign contract, took a Saturday out to accompany to IKEA to do furniture shopping and just fair bit of misc of setting up and settling down. Love came down! Its all for love! If not, where is the motivation? What is the drive?

Friends, hope you guys feel good and loved among the groups. Catch the vision, run with purpose, the road to salvation is unfolding for you. Come and Believe! Freedom is here. He whom the son set free is free. You are no longer in bondage. Come. Come to the River of Life!

I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 1 Cor 3:6.
We are the labourers, offer what we can with the days on earth. May all Glory be to God.


No comments: