Mar 25, 2011

One Thing Remains

I kinda love this song so much recently.

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains

Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me

On and one and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love

I have been talking to quite a few people recently about purpose of life and the key to eternal life. I have been digging out all my personal experiences and testimonies just hoping that one touch from Jesus will light their way, and change their perspective towards life. God is great, isn't he?

At times I try to put myself in the shoes of a full head of doubts, or even shocks especially when we sing praise and worship unto God, or when someone sharing God-stuff in front. How many of them will actually feel offensive, weird, religion-shock or even, that we are nuts. But when I think deeper, WHO CARES! We do our part, and they need to, have to, must listen and know the Gospel. Our hearts go out to them, all ready to embrace.

"Open up your heart, and let me in. Its never too late." - Come Away by Jesus Culture.

No comments: