Oct 10, 2008

5 More to be Gunned

Yeah! Finally i am able to take a breather. So desperate to take a rest now. Does the one week tests take a toll on me? To the detriment of my health? Late nites.. Tiredness.. huh... too much to swallow... Have not been sleeping and resting well for the past weeks...

The trial is accomplished. On my list there are 5 more to go, and they are the utmost important one, the weight age is just too great, it will decide which uni i will head and land! wow... TER, how much do u know?

Anyway, it has been a great day. Right after my economics test, my peers and I celebrated birthday for Michael the Teng. It's a typical way, not to say traditional but rather, to me it's just unique. After greetings and cheering, off i go, with my dearest Val val.

We headed straight for Timesquare, where we intended to have our lunch and catch a movie. Anyway, we stopped at Shabu-shabu coz the choices just din suit my taste and preference. Val can just gulp down anything under the sun (haha), so it's not a problem to me. I dislike sushi, nippon cuisine... just tip of the iceberg and more you get to know.(bluff you if you dont mind)

Not a so-up-to-red-letter-day as hardly any nice and worth movie to watch on the board. Mamma mia - sounds nice and pretty good but time is of constraint. We opted for Eagle Eye. It's bit ridiculous and uncomprehending but anyway we spent 2 hours at the GHC.

Tummy is beating the paradiddle and two-four, with Val's tummmy acting as bass drum. Neat and coherent. Time for dinner! To our despair, it's raining chunhee and jiamin, a just-in-time downpour from the inconsiderate grey grey sky. Traffic came to a standstill and congestion was imminent. . . . . Long long story. Where did we end up? How? What did we encounter? Haha... Is a secret.

Well well well. Time to collect my laundry! zzzz...

3 comments:

Bentuckee said...

Fuyoh! Never know u got a blog...
And never know u got gf!!! So long never keep u contacts!

I shall link you from my blog ya! mine is: bentuckee.blogspot.com...=)

Shadowfeet said...

hey... hw did u manage to track me de? lol

Bentuckee said...

haha..tin yee lo...
Hope you are still kicking..as usual. =)