Oct 18, 2008

My Passion


6 is a significant figure in my college life. After 6pm, somebody for heaven's sake will knock on my door. If desperate, they will bang forcefully at it. It is something that i am fond of. But sometimes i will choose to shrug it off. "Yes, sure. - I am darn busy. - No la, no people playing wat? - Is Vincent playing?" That will be my responses.
Sports and games are just part of my artery and vena in my life. I cant imagine days without running on the field, producing a superb pass, a wonderful and genius one-two with tremendous chemistry, a marvellous and stunning long-ranged 3 points or just a simple shoot. I am not a play maker nor a star shooter, but i have great passion and burning desire to win every game. That's the spirit that every sportsman should possess. Undeniably, sportsmanship is of precedence. Playing in a team is much more difficult than playing solo. Chemistry is of essence. Everyone is equally important. Everyone has their own specific role to play. Everyone performance will determine the winning chance of the team, the fluency of the game play and the margin of the score. Whether the game is emphatic, lopsided, or close-run.
This is my team. Roseveille, the underdog.

1 comment:

aaron said...

Next time, pay more attention to how u'll feature in a pic.