Oct 17, 2008

He is no more Innocent. He has a Gal.

He is my friend, of course he is. People call him Lanky. We call him A bi. His family calls him Baby. I call him Kiong Mo - kind of Vege. He is moderately tall, curvaceous figure ( haha ), cheeky face, sparkling and seductive eyes, sexy ass. ( I guess I gt all the description wrong ). Anyway, he is a nice guy that all sorts of women dream of, not because of his wealth and background or perhaps it is, but because of his personality and character. He is charming and stunning, to impress him.

He is who he is. He is innocent but it is the past. Breaking news or lagging news, he is owned. He found the thunder and the lightning struck him deadly. My friend once told me that A Bi is no longer as free as he is. He is unavailable. I wondered. Seeing is believing. But that is where the term infatuate originated. I shouldn't say Lust but be Caution. Love is all around. When you light the spark and it goes wild, you gonna take control or you needa extinguish it or it gonna turn out to be wild fire. Once a virgin, you will not always be a virgin. What matters and the cornerstone of keeping your virgin is your sheer determination and extreme understanding. If you say No, then safeguard of that and mean what you say, no matter under whatever circumstances. It is always nice to see, nice to touch but once broken, we consider sold. That's for goodness sake.

So his story goes. Information is what i lack of. Or presumably i shouldn't talk and reveal too much over here. Coz i dont have the 1st hand information! It's not rumours though. I am anticipating and looking forward to meeting my bestie. My conclusion is that, Bi is no longer the innocent little boy. He is not a brat. He has widened his vision and eyesight, or perhaps all the while he is just acting like a Jeckyl and Hyde. To conceal is to remain elusive. Tryst and secret rendezvous are my ultimate target.

No comments: