Oct 8, 2008

Chasing The Time

Kinda busy week. Sitting for my trial exam. I'm not burning midnight oil but there's juz too much stuff to study and remember. Imagine a one and a half year learning materials to flip through, browse through, pore over or even squeeze them into the brain cell. It's torturing. But what to do? It's life, as a student.

Well, this few weeks juz barely able to enjoy myself to the fullest becoz there is always something on my mind. Somewhere out there. Guess? Ha. Tests and quizzes la. Plus time management. On the surface time management is not really a problem. Perhaps the spirit of kiasuness gua. I always wonder, is it really worth to spend a large portion of time on studies, or better to spend on both studies and extra-curricular activities such as attending campus programmes, activites, functions, balls, trips, societies, sports clubs to name a few. Tepuk dada, tanya selera.

Hai..

Just attended an impromptu briefing conducted by JPA officer. Our pressure weighs even more. Reminding and repeating the same stuff but worth to listen and heed to, as I am under sponsor. They feed me and what i need to do pretty simple - study well, achieve the requirement set by my tauke, get into the relevant Uni and off I go. Not only that, i need to grab hold and get my degree or honours in the time allocated - 4 years over in Australia. Lastly, come back and be patriotic - serve the Government for 6 years or dare enough, break the bond and run for life. If u watch prison break u will understand, somebody is after you but he is demanding for "payment" not gunning me down. Every single cent they spend on me. The road not taken. Which one will you choose? Ha. Juz kidding. But who knows?

University applications settled. 3 conditional offers in hand. Waiting for the other 3, patiently. 3 weeks to go for my public exam. 3 months to go before departing for Australia(Prayerfully). The journey seems endless, but it's juz a matter of time. Time flies, undeniably. Pretty soon I will come to it.

Juz leave some words over here. Bidding adieu for a moment, gotta study for my last paper - Economics. Cheers!

No comments: