Oct 17, 2008

Newbie

Nicol David, the renowned world top squash player is one of very few sport players that Malaysia can be proud of. CIMB has been the royal sponsor with the logo emblazoned on her jerseys.

Squash. What sort of game is that? I wonder. I am a sport enthusiast, ranging from basketball to badminton. I play and indulge myself in several games. After all, squash is new to me, and I have yet found my passion in it. Nevertheless, i bet i will give it a try. So far as what i comprehend, it is more or less like badminton. Just that the racket is little bit shorter in length and heavier. I am still learning but after all, it's a nice game. Perhaps i should have looked into it earlier and discovered my talent somewhere out there. Who knows? Something interesting. Squash.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

looks like something more than squash was interesting that day, hur? (:

Shadowfeet said...

Eeee... No la. U mean that gal ah? Even she tries to seduce me do u tink i will be easily tersangkut?
Lol.

Valerie said...

you were easily tersangkut else where. blegh.

Valerie said...

...and she didn seduce you lah perasan boy!